Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day is a big one at our house - but not for reasons you may expect.  Matt and I have never done much for Valentine's Day....instead we celebrate Valentine's Day family style!

Normally we enjoy a big fancy homemade dinner.  However, this year Matt had a business trip to attend to so I got a little more creative and decided we would enjoy a big fun BREAKFAST instead!!!  The kiddos woke up to a kitchen that was decorated in streamers, flowers on the table, special heart shaped plates, and gifts next to their seats.  



On the menu was PINK pancakes, HEART-SHAPED cinnamon rolls, sausage, and fruit.  Fun food for a fun day!!

This was this little guys FIRST Valentine's Day, which made it EXTRA special...


"Loving is not looking at each other....it's looking in the same direction"


4 comments:

Danielle said...

How sweet!! What fun memories for your kids!

Anonymous said...

You are such a great Mom. Breakfast looks good too. I know Kat made pink pancakes for the girls and they wouldn't eat them!!

Aunt Kathy said...

I miss all of those kiddos! Love them all SO much!!

Anonymous said...

Love to see all those smiles!