Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's Happenin' Hotstuff?

Here's a little glimpse as to what is happening in our neck of the woods these days....

School is OUT!!  I am sooo anxious to start our summer, but I maaaaay not be as anxious as this little guy...


Yep, we are allll excited around here!  We don't have anything too big on our agenda....just lots of playing, picnics, splashpad time, pool time, etc.  We LOOOOVE summer!  Eva and Jaden are also both excited to get started on the summer reading program at our library!  Gotta keep those kiddos learning even if the weather is hot!

We had some special visitors this week....


These two little baby raccoons were playing by our mailbox one night!  I had a pet raccoon for awhile when I was younger named Rocky and he was a HOOT!  I instantly fell in love with these guys and wanted to scoop them up, snuggle them, and name them.  Looooove them!   (disclaimer:  yes, I know they can be dangerous - no worries - I didn't touch them).  Matt on the other hand thought they were extremely ugly.  He wanted nothing to do with them (and probably thought I was crazy for sitting on the driveway talking to them for quite some time).

In other news, this little girl found a special way to let God's love shine through her.  She's been collecting pop tabs for our friend Isaac to turn into Riley's Children's Hospital.  She's been working at this alll winter!  This week we made our delivery....


She had THOUSANDS of poptabs that she collected from allll over the area.  I'm so proud of her!!  Learning to give to others is one of the most important things she can ever learn.

We've also spent some time this past week chillin' in the pool....


We've had record high temperatures in our neck of the woods so our pool has definitely got some use!!

Last, but not least, there is this little cutie patootie....


He's growing, growing, growing!  He is SUCH a good baby and easily adapts to being toted around to all of his siblings fun events!  We love this little peanut so much!

That's all for now folks!! 
Jamie

1 comment:

Priya said...

Your baby is ADORABLE! What a sweet picture!