Where has the time gone?! Seriously. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was holding this big guy the way that I hold Greyson now!! I can't believe he is FIVE years old! We actually celebrated his birthday a while ago (I'm a bit behind on my blogging these days). We celebrate big and this year was no exception!
On his REAL birthday (just 3 days after Greyson was born) we just celebrated at home....breakfast of his choice, special activities during the day, and that night a dinner of his choice! This year is was homemade corn dogs! Afterwards we celebrated with brownies (dairy-free of course)!
A few weeks later we planned something pretty special for him....a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Now, those of you that know me know that this WAS special because I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe. However, it was HIS special day and we can put alllll that stuff behind us. Honestly, it was alllll worth it...his smile the whole day was priceless.
At his request I made coffee cake for his birthday cake!
He was SOOO excited to try and get the "magic ticket"...and HE GOT IT!!
It was a PERFECT day!
Jaden Stone, you amaze me. You amaze me with your kindness....your compassion....and your smile. You are such a special part of our family. I love you buddy...to the moon and back.








3 comments:
Jaden:
We had such a good time helping you celebrate your "one whole hand" birthday! It was such a fun day. You are so special to the both of us.
Love your bunches!
Grandma & Grandpa F.
You are one special boy!!!! Love you, Buddy! xoxoxo
I remember when Chuckie was big at our house! :)What a charming little man you have!! Time really does just move so quickly!
Post a Comment