Hey, just wanted to throw you a big thank you. One of my "projects" as I finish out the school year is coming up with 180 quotes in order to do "Quote of the Day" next school year in my classroom... I just "stole" lots looking back through your old posts....so THANKS!! :) -M. Evers
4 comments:
oh.my.word! That is so precious! Congrats to the whole fmaily.
Look at that cutie pootie!! I can't wait to snuggle with him. What a precious picture!! Love you!
BEST BABY PIC EVER! What baby wouldn't be that happy to have a mama like you!!
Hey, just wanted to throw you a big thank you. One of my "projects" as I finish out the school year is coming up with 180 quotes in order to do "Quote of the Day" next school year in my classroom... I just "stole" lots looking back through your old posts....so THANKS!! :)
-M. Evers
Post a Comment