It has been soooo unseasonably warm in our neck of the woods that I have been in complete heaven. Looove me some warmer temps!!! Eva even wore SHORTS to school today!! I was so excited for her to wear shorts that I maaaay have ignored a friend that told me HER daughter told her the students aren't allowed to wear shorts until after spring break.
Really?
I never got the memo. Seriously.
Eva is wearing shorts.
On top of all of that fun-ness (is that a word?) we got some good news about our little bun in the oven last week! We had another ultra sound and he looks like he's doing great! I still have 100% placenta previa (again, no threat to him...just to me) so the doc scheduled a C-section for me!! Meaning that she said, "Here, we are going to have your baby born on this date at this time."
Really? You can do it like that?
And exactly WHY did I have to go through all the labor and pain (with no drugs mind you) with my other two?!!!
(No, you don't need to answer that...I know why, and they are both totally worth it).
Now, any of you that know what a planner I am will know this made me a little giddy. I'm a girl that likes things planned out - and this just kinda fits the mold! Ha! Now, I'm fully aware this little guy could surprise us and make his appearance sooner....but if not I have a date!!! Regardless, we'll roll with anything....just excited to meet the little buckaroo (although not yet! He can stay all comfy cozy in my tummy for the next few weeks)!
Oh!! On the topic of babies.....I have to give a huge shout-out to my friend Tonya at Toluka Paper. I've talked about her before, but really she is just amazing. She custom designed all of my thank you notes for this little guy. I'm not big into baby-ish looking things. I love simple, clean lines, and I have a slight affection for zebra print. Tonya whipped all of that together to make thank you notes for me that are perfect....
On top of that she is custom designing some stickers to use on a special little something I have planned for Eva and Jaden to hand out when the baby is born (more on that later)...aaaaaaaand.....she's designing a print for the boys room! Yep, I found a quote I liked and she's designing the print for me to frame and hang up. She's amazing like that.
Hope ya'll have a beautiful day and that the sun is shining brightly in your neck of the woods like it is in ours!!!
Hugs....
Jamie

1 comment:
It IS a beautiful day...even in MY neighborhood! Don't you love how everyone seems to be in a good mood when it is so nice out?!
Also, thanks for the 'shout out'...it is easy and fun to design for you...you have such great ideas!
Post a Comment