We told this little guy that one of our goals this summer was to get him on TWO WHEELS! He's been pumped about the thought of it for quite awhile now....and today was the day! I talked to him before he went outside and told him that he's probably going to fall a bit, but that's part of learning - and we just get right back up and try again. I guess this Mama was anticipating some possible tears from him during this whole process.
Not so much the case.
Matt took off his training wheels and ran just a little ways with him....and he was off!
I was FLOORED at how quickly he caught on!!! He's still got some perfecting to do (and we did end up with a few tears before the afternoon was over), but this little guy is officially on two wheels!
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the decision that something else is more important than the fear"
--Ambrose Redmoon



No comments:
Post a Comment