1. I've found a new form of mommy-crack....it's called Pinterest. For those of you that are not members of this website you need to GET. WITH. THE. PROGRAM.....for those of you that are members you need to look me up! I loooooove it. I use it for photography inspiration, decorating ideas, recipes, etc. Here are some pictures of just a few of the amazing things I love and have pinned to my boards on this site...
Cookie Dough Cupcakes? Ummm...yes, please!
Homework area...perfect re-do for the playroom when the kiddies are older!
Photography inspiration...I love hands.
2. Speaking of websites....I'm still addicted to Zulily. I just purchased Jaden the cutest pair of jeans I've ever seen on there. For those of you that know how obsessed I am with the Royals, you will love that I purchased my son a pair of jeans with a British flag on the back pocket. Ohhhhhh yea!!!! Loooooooove them. My husband, on the other hand thinks they are hideous so we will be sporting those little bad boys at mommy/son outings because I think they are FAB-U-LOUS. If you have not joined Zulily click below and get on board...
3. Jaden said the most precious thing the other night. We were talking about how to handle situations when friends aren't making the best choices. I told him that often the best thing to do when a friend says something mean is to just walk away. He looked at me with his innocent little eyes and said, "Mommy, sometimes when my friends aren't nice to me I talk to them about God." I just stared at him and my heart melted into a huge puddle on the floor. Yep buddy, you don't need my advice....it seems your own way of handling the situation is even better than the advice I gave you.
4. We are planning a vacation outside of the United States in the coming months and the kiddos will be joining us. Being the safety nutcase that I am I started thinking about how we would handle a situation if our children became separated from us for whatever reason (cue husband rolling his eyes). I discovered these little gems on-line and plan to purchase one for each of them. It contains their name, medical info, and most importantly how to contact Matt and I. On top of that they are water resistent. I call it a "keeping-mommy's-sanity" purchase.
5. Since you can't see me I will let you know that I am doing my happy dance!!!!! Would you like to know what has made me so happy? My daughter has come to the conclusion ON HER OWN that she doesn't like the school lunches. BOO-YAH!!! (is that word allowed by 35 year old women?!) Anyway, if you have ever seen the nutritional information for school lunches you would understand why this makes me soooo happy. I am a happy Mama when I'm packing her a nutritious lunch. On a much funnier note, I noticed that she wasn't drinking what I was packing her....seems she may not like the school lunches but she thinks that chocolate milk is a little slice of heaven!! Ha! So we made a deal....every Friday she gets chocolate milk. She's a happy camper...I'm a happy camper...it's a win/win situation.
6. I'll leave you today with a picture of my favorite super hero. I asked him to smile for me when I took this picture. His response? "Mommy, Batman doesn't smile."





1 comment:
I LOVE that Batman!!
Post a Comment