I may come across as a typical girl-next-door housewife type (and that's actually pretty accurate), but down deep I have a love of something that does not exactly fit my personality...cool car rims.
You know, the ones that are all shiny and chrome and catch your eye and make you swoon (OK, maybe they don't make YOU swoon, I'm purely speaking for myself). Seeing beautiful rims makes this Mama smile and maybe a little drool run out the side of my mouth. It also makes many I know laugh because it totally does NOT fit my personality.
Regardless, I love them.
Guess what I got my ride hooked up with today?! Yep, you guessed it....
Safe to say I refuse to look like a "soccer mom" while I'm driving around town. When I told my mom what I did she just laughed at me. Then she said, "You're right! You don't look like a soccer mom...now you look like a teenager!" Secretly I think she wishes she had sweet rims like me. Ha! Just kidding Mom!!!
"Be yourself...everyone else is already taken."

1 comment:
Sa-weeeet shoes for your ride girlfriend... you take after my own heart. Gots to love the "gangster" side of life...well, maybe I'm the gangster b/c I would have gone black on black- but still, a little shiny bling on your rides shoes is fun!
Post a Comment