Ever since I was young I was always awestruck by the strong rays of sunlight that stream through clouds on a cloudy day. It is as if the strength of the ray is so incredibly strong that a few clouds are not going to stop it. These amazing rays of light have always reminded me of God's love and blessings raining down on the earth and I started calling them "God Rays". A few weeks ago the "God Rays" were beautiful and I could not help but grab my camera....as did Eva and Jaden. So together we sat and photographed these amazing rays and this girl couldn't help but
feel God's love and all the blessings He has so graciously given...
"A soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through."
--Edna St. Vincent Millay
2 comments:
We call it Jesus Light at my house! Beautiful! :)
God Hugs! They just embrace us!
Post a Comment