Monday, April 25, 2011

A Fun Easter Activity...

Happy Easter (a day late) everyone!!  I thought I would share an Easter craft activity with you, although at this point you'll have to tuck it away to try next year.  It was super easy and the little ones loved it! 

All we did was blow up balloons and paper mache them (just google a paper mache recipe...it's basically just Elmers glue, flour, and water).   After a few days of drying we went to work painting them...it was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezee, as Eva and Jaden say, and super fun!


 Hope your Easter was a Hoppin' Good Time!!

Easter moment I don't want to forget...

As we were riding in the car driving home yesterday Jaden looked at Eva and said,
"I love you Eva."
Eva responded,
 "I love you to buddy."

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Your children were beautiful at Church yesterday! I loved their color coordinated outfits!

Matt said...

Now that is a quote to remember forever! I love it when Brooks leans over and gives Maya a kiss. I can only imagine how neat it will be when they can both talk, and just maybe tell each other "I love you!".