This past week was his birthday...a day to celebrate him. As many of you know birthdays are a big deal to our family and since we were out of town I wanted to do something really special for him. This is how we celebrated...
We invited our neighbors (who just happened to be vacationing in the same area) to join our family for a sunset cruise. We sailed through some of the Florida Keys aboard a catamaran/sailboat....soaking in the views...spending time together...enjoying a few cocktails...laughing...listening to a little Buffett. These are the things I know Matt loves and it meant so much to me to watch him enjoying his special evening.
Happy Birthday Matt...I hope this year is one full of smiles, laughter, and many many special memories.
I love you.
"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count...it's the life in your years."
--Abraham Lincoln

















4 comments:
Lovely post and awesome pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)
Matt is a great guy, we all know that is true! It looks like an awesome time....such a blessing of time together!
Thanks J....It was truly fantastic! Thanks for being you!
I love that guy too!! Best brother a girl could ever ask for!
Post a Comment