I'm not sure what it is about it.
Maybe the fact that usually the drivers look like they haven't showered in months (and the truck looks like it's following the same cleaning schedule as the driver).
It could be the fact that it drives through our neighborhood about 8 times a day and the music coming from it is beginning to remind me of the theme song from Jaws.
Whatever it is...I'm not a fan.
That is why I was ecstatic when this little baby showed up like an angel from heaven in our little corner of the neighborhood a few weeks ago....

Hellllllllllllloooooooo Kona Ice Truck!!!
It's clean people....I mean SUPER clean! Not only that - the driver is super super nice and she looks like a shower is part of her daily routine (cue Hallelujah chorus)! Another favorite? It plays tropical music - no JAWS theme song here!!!!!
I love it.
My kiddies love it.
Yet another reason to looooove summer.
3 comments:
The Kona Ice truck is a favorite in our subdivision too! In fact, we had them show up for Austin's bday party.
The kids can hear it coming from miles away with that fun music blaring through the wind. :)
Oh yes..I totally run the other direction with my children when I see one of those creepy trucks!! This one does look different!!
Hope your having a great summer, Bliss!
I'm with you on the creepo trucks. Although lucky for me...no trucks ever come by here. Shhhh...don't tell the kids what their missing out on.
Post a Comment