Eva's tennis lessons have moved outside for the summer! Eva thinks this is pretty neat, and for some reason she seems to think it's more "official" since it's outside. I love watching her play - she's in her element when she's involved in athletic activities and I love watching her soak it in and excel.
The only downside to playing outdoors right now is the heat. It's HOT in our neck of the woods these days. She is most definitely working up a sweat and consequently drinking a LOT of water!
I'm so impressed with how much she has learned about the sport...how much she has soaked in. My knowledge of tennis isn't too deep, in fact this was a recent conversation between us...Mommy: "Eva, you did a GREAT job when your coach had you go up to the net real close and hit the ball over hard with your racket above your head!!!"
Eva: "That's a volley, mom."
Mommy: "Oh yeeeees, that's exactly what I meant!!! You did a GREAT job at those VOLLEYS!!!"
Gotta love it.
3 comments:
Could she be any cuter???!!!
How great is that! She is so adorable, Jamie!!
Awww...how cute is she! In her little cute skirt and shirt?? Love it.
Nice to hear from you, nice to stay connected this way. Thanks for your sweet comments. :)
Post a Comment