Sunday, December 13, 2009

The pursuit of a good picture....

"OK guys, just look at the camera and smile! Eva, pull your sweater down please."
"No, no silly faces...just smile please! Oh, and look at the camera Jaden!"

"Hello? Camera's right here guys!!"

Alright, good enough. I already deleted the ones with Jaden in tears because he decided he didn't like the camera and Eva yanking at his head (her attempt to get him to look at the camera) or pulling her skirt up. What can ya do?!! Someday we will look back at these and we will all giggle at Mommy's attempt at a good picture!

4 comments:

jw said...

i feel your pain ....cute shots!

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

I love this! Your kids were so adorable yesterday... I love how their outfits match!!

Jami said...

So true!! Today it is frustrating, tomorrow it is cute!

Aimee said...

Jamie...you're kids are just beautiful!! Merry Christmas!