That's how long it has been since I've been here.
I blogged religiously for 5 years. I loved it. It was an outlet for me. It was a way to express myself AND document everything happening around me....but then.....life simply got too busy.
However....alllll of my littles are now in school. I have a little more time on my hands and I've been itching to start writing again. Itching to document these days that seem to be moving lightning fast. Itching to connect with other people through writing.
What's happened in the years that have passed? Let me give you a little snippet...
Matt and I celebrated 20 YEARS of marriage.
We built a new home on about 10 acres.
I'm learning how life works on said acreage. It's different than neighborhood life!
Eva became a teenager.
Jaden is ALMOST a teenager (just one year away)
Greyson is now in Kindergarten.
We got a dog named Sam and trained him to be a therapy dog.
That's the short end of it.....but in between all of that is where the fun stuff is, and the hard stuff, and the memories. Between all of that is where LIFE happens.
And THAT is what I am ready to start sharing again.
Blogging world....the Blissfully Happy Housewife is back.
If you happen to have followed me in the past - leave a comment! I'd love to know you are still around!
If you happen to have followed me in the past - leave a comment! I'd love to know you are still around!

No comments:
Post a Comment