This little man has a slight obsession with trains.....and I'm using the word "slight" very loosely.
We pull our car into parking lots near train tracks so we can watch trains go by. We visit a local tree nursery that has a train you can ride on. We often frequent a local toy store that has a large Thomas the Train tracks all set up for the kiddos to play.
While visiting the toy store on his birthday I asked him if he would want Mommy to buy him a conductor outfit. The response was a VERY enthusiastic, "YES!!!!!"
Well...that was months ago....and he rarely takes it off.
He wears it around the house.
He wears it to the grocery store.
He wears it out to eat.
He even wears it to swimming lessons....and reluctantly agrees to take it off before jumping in the water.
Love my little conductor!
"The strongest nation on earth is your imagi-nation"
--Matt Furey
1 comment:
Greyson is such a delight! Daddy will have to get out Papa's Lionel train set and get it ready for his 4th birthday. I think J would enjoy it also.
Post a Comment