Friday, November 15, 2013

So Random I Can't Even Think of a Title.

Well, I figured I'd take a break from scrubbing floors and write a blog post.  The thing is, I have a LOT to write about....but all my pics are on my camera....and that's in the other room.  After being on my hands and knees the past few hours scrubbing grout I don't feel like getting up.  So you are getting no pictures today.  So sorry.  

Soooooo... what to share today that will not include pictures??!!

Hmmm.  I found an awesome grout cleaning recipe that does not involve harsh chemicals.  It's called elbow grease.  Ha!  Ya, that and a bucket of 7 cups water, 1/2 c. vinegar, and 1/2 cup lemon juice.  I loved it because Greyson was "helping" me the whole time - to the point his little feet were pruny from being wet for so long - and I wasn't worried about any chemicals at all.  It did such a great job that I couldn't get away with just doing the high traffic areas - you could see where I stopped.  So I cleaned the whole kitchen.   Is it sad that something like clean grout makes me so happy??  I seriously just get giddy.  On a side note I wished I would have had a picture of myself at one point.  I was down on my knees, balancing Greyson on my hip with one hand, and scrubbing the floor with the other.  I wanted to do a side-by--side comparison picture of what my husband thinks I do during the day (sit with my feet up, a cup of coffee in hand, eating bon-bins) and what I actually do during the day (see above).  Hilarious.

Hmmm....what else????....

I'm almost done Christmas shopping.  I looooooove being done early.  That makes me happy too.  Oh, and the laundry is all done.  That makes me happy too.  Are you starting to notice a theme here??  Happy, happy, happy.

Let's seeeeeee......anything that doesn't make me happy that I could share???

Greyson has a cold.  Matt is getting one.  Ugh.  I hate cold and flu season.  

Ok, back to being happy.  What else can I share???

I forgot to get the mail on Wednesday.  May seem like no big deal to some....HUGE big deal to me.  I'm home all day.  I loooooove getting the mail.  Not sure why (bills, junk mail, etc) but for some reason I always look forward to it.  It makes me happy!  

I'm ready to decorate for Christmas.  I'm reeling it in....I realize it's just the beginning of November...but deep down I am ready.  Matt mentioned looking at a few Christmas decorations at Lowes while we are out tonight, so maybe I should drop them bomb then.  Bust out the tinsel baby cakes...mama is ready for the tree to go up!!!!!!!

That's all I've got folks.  Back to scrubbing.  XOXO.

Jamie


No comments: