1. I love Halloween....looooooooove it. I love decorating my house for it and the kiddos get even more excited than I do. Such an easy way to bring smile to their little faces (and mine too)!!! We've also already got their halloween costumes ready to roll and we are beyond excited!!
2. Greyson is rolling over and sleeps on his tummy now. Tooooo cute.
3. I hate election time. Seriously, it's just a bunch of mud-slinging and name calling. Grow up. My 5 year old knows better than that.
4. We are planning a family vacation. I am hyper-organized when it comes to packing....probably because I pack for FOUR people (Matt can pack himself). I literally have a notebook that I keep track of everything in, from clothing that is to be packed to what we are wearing on the plane. Matt laughs at my anal-organizing, but we RARELY (if ever) go on vacation and forget anything. That being said, I find it humorous that the smallest member of our family requires the most "gear". Eye-yi-yi!!! Ha!
5. The kids and I are already planning our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Looooooove this tradition with our family!!!
6. Yesterday I sat outside in 30ish degree weather for nearly 3 hours to watch Eva and Jaden play soccer. Insane. Explain to me again why we live where we do?!!!??!!! Ha! (I'm NOT a cold weather fan).
7. As much as I don't love cold weather, I DO love fall cooking!!! Mmmmm....soups, comfort food, and pumpkin molasses cookies - I've already tackled it all. Love it!
8. Eva's room is undergoing a COMPLETE makeover. She is so excited about it!! I'll post pics when it's all complete.
9. We are going to have family pictures taken while we are on vacation. In other words, I'll actually be IN the pictures. Pure craziness I tell ya!! Ha!
That's it for now my friends....happy Saturday!
XOXO....
jamie
1 comment:
Check out the iOS 'Packing Pro' app. Feed the packing addiction.
Post a Comment