Thursday, November 17, 2011

The strife of childhood....

Have any of you ever watched Storage Wars?


I don't watch it regularly, but I do enjoy the show and last night the kiddies and I were enjoying it together.  The show is a reality show that follows a group of people that bid on abandoned storage units.  The fun is that they are not allowed to touch anything in the unit - just look - before bidding.  Sometimes they end up making a TON of money off of these units. 

All of this being said, each of the "characters" in the show have been pigeon holed into different personality traits.  One man, Dave, is known as the "mogul" that will bid on top and above everyone else. 

Soooo....getting to the funny part of my story.....last night our family was snuggled up watching this high quality piece of entertainment when one of the guys on the show says, "I need to quit worrying about what Dave is doing and start worrying about myself and what I'm bidding on!!!!"

Jaden quickly responded, "I need to do that too!  I need to quit worrying about monsters and just worry about myself!"

Oh. My. Word.

My body was shaking because I was trying to hold in my giggles.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Jaden~
Storage wars is one of Uncle Jon's favorite shows!! Love you and see you soon!

Unknown said...

NO WAY!!! He is one smart little cookie!!! Love that little one.