Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween 2011

Look at me!!!!!   I'm awake!  I'm awake!!!  It's like a Halloween Miracle!!!  Ha!

We celebrated Halloween early over here this year and I wanted to share some pics of my little trick-or-treaters!  This year Jaden went as a pirate and Eva was Taylor Swift!

I know I'm a little biased, but I thought they looked so cute I kinda just wanted to eat them up!  On a side note, see that beauty of a guitar my little girl is holding?  When she decided she wanted to be Taylor Swift we decided to crystal her guitar so it looked like Taylor's guitar.  Well....700 rhinestones and nearly 7 hours later it was finished.  A BIG project....but we love it!

Argh Matey!  This guy seemed to be channeling Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates all night.  His favorite part of his outfit was his pirate earring!

This little girl was so excited that her eye make-up looked like Taylor's!  (for those of you that are not huge Taylor Swift fans, Taylor makes her eyeliner kinda "wing out" on the sides)...


Halloween is honestly one of my favorite holidays.  I love watching the kiddos get so excited about their costumes....the look on their faces when they trick-or-treat....just everything about it. 

Happy Halloween Friends!!!!

No comments: