Oh dear friends....I must admit that I normally blog when my entire family has gone to bed. Unfortunately for my blog I'm at the point in my pregnancy where when my family goes to bed - I DO TOO!!!! Soooo, in other words, the ol' blog has been on the back burner a bit. It's short lived - I promise - so here's a little info to catch you up....
1. Have I mentioned how much I love children's laughter? Seriously, I'm sitting here listening to Eva and Jaden play the Wii and they are giggling uncontrollably....and I could listen to it FOR-E-VER.
2. Eva has strep throat. Ick. Considering she's currently laughing uncontrollably is a good sign though that things are on the up swing. I must tell you that our little girl turns into quite the little princess when she doesn't feel well. She demands your total attention and must have her every royal wish and whim taken care of. Sometimes it makes me giggle...other times it kinda makes me wanna bang my head against this keyboard. Regardless, gotta love her, princess-like behavior and all!
3. I have been craving a Burger King chicken sandwich like no one's business. Our family does not eat fast food, so the other night I drove there by myself, ordered one, and sat alone in my car devouring that bad boy like it was the most amazing specimen of food ever created. Obviously, not one of my finer moments.....but I seriously have no regrets. It was THAT good.
4. Want a way to bless your child's teacher? Make him or her a meal!!! For the past two years I have provided meals to Eva's teachers and it has been greatly appreciated. This year we provide a meal to Eva's teacher once a month. I drop if off at the school and stick it in the teacher's lounge when I pick Eva up. I provide everything needed (this month it was baked pasta, garlic bread, salad, and chocolate chip cookies) so that she does not have to make a THING that night. In my mind it's just a very simply way to make her teacher's life easier....and to let her know that we appreciate all the love and dedication she shows our daughter.
5. I know I mentioned in a previous post that I got new rims on my vehicle. Let me just take a minute to mention again how much a love them. Loooooooooove them. Also love that Jaden now notices rims when we are out driving and that when I picked up my daughter at school she pointed out to the teacher standing at the door that her Mama got "new rims". Stick with me kiddos....I'll teach ya the finer things in life. Ha!
That's all I've got for you today! I promise if I'm up past 9:00 one day in the near future I'll have a much more interesting post for you!!! Until then, sleep tight my friends!
Jamie
3 comments:
I love reading your randomness Hugs!
For #3 was it the tendercrisp because that was MY.FAVORITE.FOOD.EVER. when I was prego with Cooper. Haha funny how it strikes in the weirdest ways! And your new rims crack me up.
I love that you make a meal for your child's teacher ONCE A MONTH! As a teacher, I know that has got to be the absolute best gift EVER! I know she must really appreciate such a thoughtful gesture. I hope I can remember this idea to do for my son's teacher when he starts school! Sooo nice.
Post a Comment