Friday, November 12, 2010

Prague

Did you think I fell off the earth?

Life over in our neck of the woods is slowing down a bit after a whirlwind October. After we got back from Disney with the kiddies, Matt and I turned around, packed back up, and left a week later for Europe!

Let me tell you....SUCH an amazing trip! I learned soooo much, experienced sooo much, and saw sooo much that I never in my life thought I would have a chance to see, experience, or learn first hand. I am forever grateful for that.

Here are some pictures from the first leg of our trip...Czech Republic (mostly Prague)....


The architecture was AMAZING!!!

In Prague, many of the streets and sidewalks looked like this...I thought it was sooo beautiful.

I'm an Italian girl at heart....sitting in Prague eating a little Italian food.

The picture below is of Matt at the same restaurant. I took it through the glass partition.

I became obsessed with doors on this trip....there were soooo many beautiful ones!

The church in the center of Prague...

This was the inside of the cathedral at the Prague Castle...

The church in the center of Prague at night...

The famous Astronomical Clock! We went to the top of the clock to see the views and they were breathtaking!
The views....

Just a few of the special people I am honored to spend time with on these trips...Me and my sis....love her.

Stay tuned...pictures from Vienna and Budapest coming soon!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love my amazing and Very talented photographing friend! Love the photos! Glad you are back safely and that you enjoyed your trip!!

RosyRose said...

BEAUTIFUL picture Jamie! I am so glad you could go!
I would love to visit sometime!