Friday, November 19, 2010

Budapest

I loooooved Budapest. I have to be honest, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect there. As I talked to other people on the trip it was fun to find out they didn't either!

Well...let me tell you...IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL!

On top of that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are in Budapest right now and you BETTER believe I had my eyes open wide lookin' for them!!! Unfortunately, no celebrities sightings...but no worries...the views of the city made up for it!











In all this was an absolutely AMAZING trip and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to experience all of the things I did!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow! Awesome opportunity for an amazing trip to Europe! It was great to hear about your trip and to see your photos...such talent my friend. Hearing about your trip makes me want to go sometime ... Add it to my list :)