Jaden has been asking for quite awhile to start tennis lessons like his sister. We've faithfully told him we would be happy to put him in tennis....once he was completely potty trained (the little guy - loooove him - had been dragging his feet on the potty training thing). So this summer he finally worked and worked at it until he was completely ready! And true to our word....he FINALLY started tennis!
To say he was excited is an understatement....he was BESIDE himself with excitement. The tennis courts have big windows where I sit and watch them play. Jaden would come up to the window every 5 minutes and wave to me with a big smile on his face. Every time he hit the ball well he would run over the window and make sure I was looking!!! I was cracking up!
The above pictures is one of my favorites. They were working on volleys. It cracked me up because they were the same height as the net!!!!Needless to say, our little guy is having fun....and we are having fun watching him!
2 comments:
I love that last picture, too! It is great that he was so excited! We think our new city has a good youth tennis program so Eric is looking forward to getting the boys involved!
I'm so proud of you little buddy! I bet you will be able to beat Aunt Kathy pretty soon!
Love you.
Post a Comment