On the flip side of that my cookies are ANYTHING but healthy. The amount of butter and sugar in my cookies is enough to clog your arteries a million times over....and people would say, "Well...that's what makes them TASTE soooo good!"
I use to believe them...until now.
When my children and I visit our local food co-op (or the "healthy food store" as Eva and Jaden call it) I was introduced to the cookies from the Alternative Baking Company. I walked past them a million times - I'm not a huge sweet tooth - but one day decided to purchase one.Bad idea....because they are the best cookie I've ever had.
On top of that these cookies are VEGAN!!!! Yes, you read that right. They contain no dairy, no eggs, no honey, no hydrogenated oils, no cholesterol, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, and no refined sugars...alllllll the stuff that I was told made my cookies taste so good.AND THEY STILL TASTE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Now, I'm not naive...I know they still aren't "good" for me. After all, a cookie is a cookie. But they are MUCH better for me than traditional cookies and they taste better too!!!! The kiddies and I will occasionally purchase one to share for a special treat.
Today I figured out that you can order them online....yikes. I better hide my laptop from myself because that Pumpkin Spice cookie is calling my name!
2 comments:
OH MY! I am so excited! I HAVE to try them too!!!! Miss you!
This is very dangerous, Jame.
Post a Comment