Friday, June 25, 2010

BOWS...BOWS...BOWS

The wonderful woman that makes all of Eva's hair bows recently asked me if I would do a photo shoot for her and photograph her bows. This was a challenge for me because I've never done something like this before....but I was willing to give it a try (and deep down I was pretty excited about it)!!! I gathered Eva and a few of her friends and ending up doing the photo session right in our back yard (except for the ice cream pictures). It worked out great!




We will be forever grateful to Heather and her beautiful bows! We wear them every. single. day. and I have never found a hair bow that is a better quality or price! It was an honor to photograph them for her....and tooooo fun to spend the afternoon with these girlies!!!

3 comments:

Joyfulheart said...

These turned out great.

Kimberly said...

The Bows are Beautiful, but it helps that the girls are too! :) Heather's bows are Fabulous, I love using them in the girls hair, they hold up the best!

Jami said...

Jamie, you did a great job highlighting those cute bows on those adorable models!