Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Going to Tiptoe!

I'm going to tiptoe VERY carefully into this whole blogging world after a lot of thought and consideration. I've decided that this may be an interesting avenue to visit since A) I am a stay at home mom and I want an outlet where I can share thoughts, feelings, and ideas B) We have family that lives out-of-town and I know they would like to see regular posts on our munchkins and C) I've become quite a junkie on other blogs and decided to try it for myself.

Life as a happy housewife comes with all of the ups and downs that you may expect. We all have good days and bad days, but I know that I am blessed beyond belief and I thank God for the blessings in my life every day. Hopefully my blog will allow me to have a record of these precious days, as I am learning just how quickly they slip away.

"I'll make a resolution, then I'll never make another one....just enjoy this ride on my trip around the sun"
--Jimmy Buffett

No comments: