I love that you love Mickey Mouse, or as you call is "Ma-Mouse"!!! Turning that cartoon on for you is really one of the only times during the day that you seem to be still. You sing along with the songs and say, "Oh Toooooodles!!!" when Toodles comes out from hiding. The Hot Dog Dance is your very favorite! When Eva and Jaden were in school we would see them off and then snuggle up in bed to watch Mickey Mouse. You still will ask me to "nuggle" when watching it.....melts this mama's heart.
I love that when I rock you to sleep and sing Mommy's Little Boy to you (to the tune of Daddy's Little Girl) you sing along with me. You know many of the words, but my favorite is when I say, "you're sugar, your spice..." and you get excited and say, "PICE!!!!!!!"
You are a BIG eater! While a friend was babysitting you she felt bad, but she finally had to tell you that you had had enough to eat....you had ate 3 adult size pieces of pizza!!
You are NEVER at a loss for words. Running errands with you is COMPLETELY different than running errands with Eva and Jaden when they were your age. They would sit quietly in the cart. You have something to say about EVERYTHING!!
If you wake up before your brother you stand up in your crib and yell across the room, "JJ!! UP!!!!!"....I am sure he loooooves it. Haha!
I love the way you tilt your head to once side when you are asking a question.
You looove to play with bubbles!
You are obsessed with the song, "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen. If we are in the car you sit in the backseat yelling, "ET IT GOOOOOOO!" until someone turns on the song for you. Again, you know many of the words and can sing along!!
You love to run and race. One of your favorite activities is for me to say, "Ready, set, GO!" and you race to a certain point and then back again.
You have been taking swimming lessons and you LOVE them. At the end of the lesson they sit you on a big raft and sing a goodbye song to you. You love this song and often sing, "Bye Bye Greyson" on your own.
I love the way you put your finger up to your ear and make a surprised face when you hear something that intrigues you.
You still love Elmo!
You love to see buses and contruction equipment! If you happen to see a big tractor you get REALLY excited and say, "Biiiiiiiig Tac-tor!!!!" When we would take Eva and Jaden to school you would about come out of your seat over the excitement of seeing school buses!
Every time we are in the remote vicinity of Taco Bell you shout out, "TACO!!" What cracks me up is that sometimes we are a few streets away from it, but you KNOW where it is!! You also notice Taco Bells as we are driving, even if it's in an area we have never been before.
We recently gave you your first popsicle. You loooved it. Now if you notice the kiddos eating one you will ask for a "pop-ce-cle"
I love how your run up to Daddy with your hands in little fists and ask him to "ES-TEL" (wrestle)
I recently came home from a morning run and went to make my smoothie. I looked down and you were handing me the cup I usually make my smoothie in!! Such a smart little boy!
You repeat EVERYTHING. Eva often says, "Come on!!" when she is being silly. Recently we were gathered at the table ready to say prayer before a meal. We were holding hands in a circle and waiting for Jaden to join us. Without missing a beat you looked at Jaden and said, "COME ON!!!!!!! Needless to say, we all about died laughing.
I love that you call the vacuum cleaner a "Boo-ja"
I love that you seem to love monkeys....or "unkie" as you call it.
We love YOU little man....everything you are and everything you aspire to be!!







2 comments:
To meet Greyson is to meet one of God's miracles. He brings so much joy to so many people. Eva and Jaden, you are so special in your very own ways, and Greyson is special in his own way. If I am not feeling well or am just down, I replay a video of Greyson, or Eva or Jaden, and it ALWAYS makes me feel so much better. Love to all my grandchildren (including those close to me).
Such love in such a small little bundle of boy!!! You keep us all on our toes, and with it you bring such joy and laughter! This Nonna can't get enough of you. My heart melts whenever I rock and sing to you before your bedtime... truly one of my favorite things to do ever since your birth! My grandson Greyson.. I love you!
Post a Comment