Monday, May 5, 2014

Birthday MADNESS!!!!

April is a crazy busy birthday month for us.  Just in our immediate family we celebrate the birthdays of Matt, Jaden, and Greyson!  If we include extended family we also celebrate the birthday of my mom, my sister, and Matt's dad!  It keeps this Mama on her toes!!  The past 2 weeks I've been working hard to make sure my youngest 2 birthday boys feel important on their special days...here is how we celebrated...

On Greyson's real birthday (not his party) he requested pizza!!  He was pretty pumped when it arrived!


Afterwards, we sang happy birthday to him and he devoured TWO little donuts since he was TWO!!  Side note:  First time he's ever had donuts...fair to say he was a big fan!  Haha!

He then opened the gifts from Matt and I...with a little help from his brother and sister.

Jaden had a Minecraft birthday bash with his buddies for his special day!

As always, he chose coffee cake as his dessert of choice!  SEVEN candles....can you believe it?!

 Our family party was a double whammy!  We had a Mickey Mouse - Minecraft party!!!  Half the table was decorated for the birthday boy turning TWO....and half was decorated for the birthday boy turning SEVEN!!

Pure chaos....and I love every minute of it.


Greyson was soooo excited about his "Ma-Mouse" party!  He wore his ears for quite awhile and would take people by their hand when they got there to show them his side of the table decorations!


 I love this little crew....and crazy busy weeks like this give me memories I will forever store in my heart.

 "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to praise and celebrate!"
--Oprah Winfrey



No comments: