Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jaden Turns SIX!!

There is this amazing little boy I know and today he just turned SIX.  I can honestly say if there were more people like him in the world we would all be better off.  His compassion astonishes me at his age. Happy Birthday Jaden!!  I love you to the moon and back little man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who thinks he is sooo extra special. He is the most polite and caring six year old on the face of this earth. I agree, this world would be much better if there were more Jaden Stone's in this world. But, there can not be, he is one unique grandson. Grandma and Grandpa, who don't get to see him near enough, love him ever so much.

Anonymous said...

Love you buddy!! Happy 6th :) I love you more than rainbows!

Aunt Kathy