Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinterest

I officially have an addiction to Pinterest. 

It didn't start out that way. I became a member on that site well over a year ago and rarely looked at it.  It's just been in the past few months that I find myself pinning away on a daily basis.  I usually do it after the kiddos are in bed at night.  I spend a few minutes - my "down" time - pinning a few pins to my boards.

Here's the thing....I figured the addiction isn't all that bad as long as I actually USE the pins. 

And I do.

I've made many recipes I've found on that site.  I've done a few of the activities I've seen with the kiddos (we just made sidewalk paint yesterday and next week I'm attempting to make giant bubbles with them).  Eva has a new favorite hairstyle that we now do thanks to Pinterest...



I've got quite a few decorating ideas accomplished thanks to that site...and I just purchased the materials to do another one.  This time I'm going to be making a personalized pillow (with a favorite quote) to sit on the chair in our master bedroom.

So do you use Pinterest?!  I'd love to follow you!

No comments: