So I recently got an email from a reader that asked if I would share some parenting advice on my blog. She said she would like to know some of the "rules" or guidelines I follow while raising my children such as....
How I handle a child that is not listening?
How I make special time for each of them?
What I do when a child talks back?
When I first read her email I was a little shocked....really?! ME???
Trust me sweetie, I'm NO expert. I've always said I wish God sent an instruction manual with these little angels.
That being said, I am willing to share what works for ME (most of it found by trial and error) if it is something that my readers would be interested in. Quiet honestly, we can all learn from each other because what works for one child doesn't always work for the next! Ha!
Is this something you would be interested in me writing about? Would you find it interesting?
If so please email me theblissfullyhappyhousewife@gmail.com and let me know what kind of topics you would want me to cover.
At this point I'm not sure I'm doing this....I do not want to come across as a parenting expert...but if there is enough interest I may consider it.
Have a beautiful day everyone...XOXO.
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment