Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a big step....

There are certain milestones in a child's life that are big. HUGE.

Taking their first step.

Losing their first tooth.

Well....a little while back we hit one of those milestones. Eva has officially learned to tie her own shoes.

I know to some this may not be a big deal....but in our home it was a VERY big deal.

She has worked hard at it...and she has definitely had to practice patience.

And when she finally did it the look on her face was priceless.



Love you Eva and we are sooooo proud of you!!!!

2 comments:

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Two things... our kids had the exact same Christmas pj's this year. Why am I not shocked?! :)

Also, both Ethan and Tatum learned to tie their shoes this year and I tooootally forgot to blog about it. Might have to do that to remember (especially w/ Tatum since she is so young)- Merry Christmas to your family!

joyfulheart said...

Congrats to Eva!! Look how perfect she tied her shoes!