Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shootin' Some B-ball....

I know I've posted a lot lately about Eva's love of sports. But you're gonna have to sit through one more post because tonight my little girl left me speechless.

Let me explain.

We were outside shooting baskets and after a few minutes Eva said, "Mommy, count how many I make!!"

It's a game we often play (note: it's not how many she makes in a row, just how many total) and Eva loves to do it.

Welllllll........

See that picture above? That is Eva making her 100th basket. We stopped counting once she got to 110. I was absolutely floored. Not only in her ability to make 110 baskets (not even sure I could do that), but in the fact that at 5 years old she stuck with it and was determined to first make 25...then 50...then 75...and finally 100.


Yep, I'm one proud Mama.

"The more I practice, the luckier I get."
--Jerry Barber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Eva!!!! I want to come to all of your games when you get older!!!
Love you girlie!!!
Aunt Kathy