We've enjoyed two camping trips in the past few months! One was with our Jayco family and the other was with a group of my high school friends!! Both were sooooo enjoyable and so many awesome memories were made!! Here are a few pics...
The high school crew gathered around the fire. It's sometimes crazy to watch all of us parenting our OWN kids....when it seems like we were just kids!!
Love this girl.....ever since 3rd grade. Always have and always will.
Yogi Bear Campground provides some SERIOUS fun!!!!
This was a BIG moment for this little guy!! He was SOOOO excited to meet Yogi and Boo Boo!
Matt took this pic while we were camping with Jayco. One of my favorite pics ever of our camper!
I never - EVER - thought I would be a girl that likes camping....EVER....but I absolutely love it. I love the quality time with my family away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. I love that we make camping weekends technology free, so the interruptions to our time together are very limited.
And that whole technology free things leads to other things I love....
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed...and to have my senses put back in place once more"
--John Burroughs


No comments:
Post a Comment