We recently experienced a neighbors house burning down in our neighborhood. Luckily no one was home when the fire broke out, but the home was a complete loss.
Eva and Jaden had never seen a house fire before and it was a bit scary. The flames were taller than the trees! Our neighbor took her boys and Jaden in our golf cart to get a little closer look (Eva was too scared to go). They boys watched the firefighters climb onto the roof and use a chainsaw to put a large hole in the roof.
Our neighbor looked at the boys and said, "Do you see how brave the firefighters are?!"
Her boys responded, "Ya! I wanna be a firefighter when I grow up!!!"
Jaden sat there quietly and then looked up at her and said, "I think I'm gonna stick with being a superhero."
I love that boy.
1 comment:
That is adorable!!!
Post a Comment