Thursday, August 11, 2011

One of the best sounds in the world.....

A recent trip to the park was full of laughter and giggles as Eva and Jaden twirled around and around on a piece of playground equipment.  One of my favorite sounds in the world....children's laughter.






I am linking up today with...

as well as...

the hollie rogue 

And YOU should too!!!

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

XOXO
Jamie

6 comments:

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

so glad to have you linking up again~! i've missed you :). these are some great motion shots and i agree about the kids laughing thing--so fun!

andi

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Oh my goodness I am loving those pictures. I was full blown smiling through this whole post :) thanks for linking up!

Jennifer said...

It is so nice to see siblings who love each other so much! That's how my siblings and I are, and I pray that my future children will be the same way!

Delaney said...

These are absolutely wonderful!
SweetTea Serendipity

Matt said...

LOVE those pics J!

Flor said...

your pictures are just gorgeous! You did a wonderful job capturing the fun and the sibling bond. Love it.